Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring makeup

Well I created this look for a makeupbee competition, I love bright colors, they make me as happy as spring (my fave season)

Of course with bright colors you need to use Sugarpill, they have AMAZING pigments and colors.

I also used my new palette from Coastal Scents, along with Hard Candy and Lime Crime.

I am no pro, but I believe no matter if you are pro or not, if you practice (like me) you can end up as great as a pro, plus all that trial and error will teach you new techniques to use ;)

 As you can see, I am still working on my liquid liner, its not that it is hard to work with, I just have an issue being steady when it comes to the outer eye. I also don't wear false lashes, its not that I don't like them, I just suck at putting them on.

I hope that you all enjoy this look and get some insperation from it as I have gotten insperation from others!
I don't wear makeup to make me feel beautiful, I make the makeup beautiful!!!!!
You can also find me on
                        http://www.beautylish.com/mandee and https://www.makeupbee.com/profile.php

No comments:

Post a Comment